Consulting, design, construction and maintenance of your green power station on a turn-key basis
With projects in the field of renewable energy sources (solar power stations, wind farms, small hydroelectric power plants, wood biomass cogeneration plants) we can fulfil the role of a socially responsible and environmentally friendly company.
Supporting and developing different types of mobility
With electric mobility projects and the trademark E WORLD representing the strategic orientation of our company, we have pursued an even more active role in the field of sustainable development this year.
Offering new user-friendly energy services – Energy future service
Our young company is trying to meet the demands of the EU’s energy policy regarding more efficient energy usage and the use of renewable energy sources because we appreciate and respect our environment.
Our company believes that nothing is impossible
In the coming years we want to encourage self-initiative and creative thinking in solving tasks. Any new ideas are welcome, especially those that lead to improved business practices. We believe that raising awareness of the importance and use of energy should begin very early in life. This is the only way we, as a company that is concerned about our environment, can be successful.
E new: Efficient energy use
New user-friendly energy service – Energy Future Service (EFS); for consulting call +386 40 871 845, +386 2 601 11 60 or write to
Efficient energy use (EEU)
Environmental protection is one of the fundamental goals of the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan for the period until 2016. Projects in the field of efficient energy use contribute to environmental protection and encourage sustainable development by reducing the required energy production and thereby lowering pollution emissions and the amount of waste.
New energy service – Energy Future Service (EFS)
- The “EFS” projects offer a new energy service of developing, implementing and financing projects for efficient use of natural sources (energy efficiency, efficient use of water and raw materials), environmental efficiency projects, and projects for sustainable accessibility on the basis of market laws.
- Such projects include modernisation, reconstruction and renovation of existing buildings and facilities – energy rehabilitation in buildings.
- Projects also include the development of sustainable accessibility (promoting environmentally friendly means of transport).
- Furthermore, they include reduction of environmental impacts (preparation of reports on environmental impacts).
- Reduced consumption and energy costs;
- Installation of more modern, reliable and energy efficient systems without own investment;
- Reduced maintenance costs;
- Increased building value due to installation of modern systems;
- Improved working and living conditions in buildings.
Our offer in the field of efficient use of natural sources
- Project identification;
- Meeting with customers and recording existing conditions;
- Preparation of investment studies;
- Management of administrative procedures;
- Preparation of project documentation;
- Management of operations for obtaining co-financing funds in public tenders (Eco Fund, EU tenders);
- Management of operations regarding banks (financing);
- Project execution;
- Evaluation of savings made.
Links to current public tenders